Sunday, January 29, 2006

Easy Tips to Clean the Sink

Cleaning the kitchen sink isn't as horribly torturous as you might think. Everything BUT the kitchen sink? :) Nope, slobbos, we have to clean the sink too. Here's my easy way to do it:

* Empty it first. I know, I'm very good at stating the obvious, but YOU try cleaning the sink with gobs of macaroni clogging the works and see how far you get...

* Sprinkle it, just a little bit - BAKING SODA or your favorite powdered cleanser will work great here. Sprinkle it, use a scrubby sponge and a bit of cool water to scrub all around and then give it a good rinse with some cool water to get the powdery bits removed.

* Shine it up - Our handy VERY VINEGAR cleaner will work great for this, or use your favorite commercial window cleaner spray.

Ta dah! Look at that sink shine. I, for one, am very proud of you. :) Now, I'm quite sure we deserve a lovely cappuccino to reward ourselves!

No comments: