Monday, January 09, 2006

Welcome Happy Slobs, one and all!





Hello, and welcome to the Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning! I'm pretty excited about having a REAL blog, compared to my sad little non-technical attempt on my site at happyslob.com. I can hear you laughing from here...

That being said, this blog will help all the "happy slobs" (basically anyone who'd rather be doing stuff OTHER than cleaning) out there learn how to clean a bit more, so that the mess and junk doesn't take over your life. :) It's a laid back way to clean, and nothing very fussy. But it actually works!

I'll be sharing tips, ideas, cleaning formulas, and all sorts of other goodies. Anything to do with keeping your home tidier, or just generally more homey - and yep - we'll likely discuss it here. Bear with me as I learn how to be a real blogger...and thanks so much for dropping by!

No comments: