Monday, April 24, 2006

General Cleaning Hints: Music Makes it WAY More Fun

Sometimes even I forget how important music is when you're doing, let's say, a cleaning burst . Especially if I'm feeling cranky or irritable (YES, that does happen to me too) I just think: "OH, it doesn't matter that much. I'll just quickly get this cleaning done. Grumble, grumble, grumble."

:) But, today is a gorgeous spring day here and it reminded me of one very essential thing: using all of our senses makes anything more fun, and definitely easier and more enjoyable. So, instead of hauling yourself around miserably to do the cleaning, add a spark of excitement to it with some funky, groovy music you can boogie to. I'm serious! Give it a try if you haven't already, and you'll find that adding music to the mix makes your cleaning way more fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to put on alternative rock music to clean by. My 18 year old daughter has quite the collection, so i NEVER get bored. I like Sugarcult, The All-American Rejects, Rooney, and up-beat stuff like that. Makes an hour go by so quickly.